Published at Tuesday, July 02nd 2019, 23:38:53 PM. Coffee Table. By Alonza Fermi.
Small living rooms are not always the easiest to decorate. You have to take into thought, the size of the room with how it is originated, to know what type of furniture would fit top so that you have full functionality of the room.
Of course, you desire your favourite living room to be beautiful. It is the most lived in a room in the home; entertain, the place you relax, watch TV, just live, and spend quality time with the family.
To do all of these things, it is essential to have furniture that fits your lifestyle, also decorative style as well. Next to your couch with " sitting furniture pieces", chairs, a love seat, albeit, or ottoman, your tables are the next most important pieces of furniture in the room.
Many people have minimum one side table for functional purposes, plus a sofa table. However, the coffee table is the most used, and most useful table in most living rooms. It's the table where people display learning material, magazines, novels, books, or a photo album or two. However, one of the primary purposes of a coffee table is it's functional purpose of being able to set drinks or plates of food when pleasing or resting with a meal or snack. Some people work a coffee table for a footrest while watching TV, too.
Discovering the perfect coffee table is essential, not only for the design of the room, but one that would function as you need it to, with it must fit the room.
If you have a small living room, your coffee table must be visible, but not so large that it takes up precious space together with results in a furniture‐overload situation; cumbersome to manoeuvre around and an eyesore. To choose the ideal coffee table for a small living room, here are some tips.
MEASURE THE AREAYou would need to know the space that is obtainable for your coffee table. Start with obtaining measurements of the couch, so you know how long it is.
You do not want the coffee table to be as large as the sofa, but a fraction of the size of the couch. You also want to make sure there is ample room to walk, both between the couch and coffee table, as well as three coffee table as well as the rest of the room.
If you have other pieces of furniture in the place, make sure the coffee table does not hinder on traffic flow between it also the other furniture.
STYLEThere are so many styles of coffee tables that it is easy to discover a style that matches your taste, your room décor, and the dimensions.
If you have a small living room, caring your coffee table scaled to the size of your room is important. Choose a design that is not big, bulky, or overstated so that it "takes up"too much visual square footage of the room.
Simplicity is often the key for picking a coffee table for a "small living room" . "Glass coffee tables"attach square footage to a "small room" by abandoning the floor area visible, which assist to make the illusion of more space.
If you need to combine the function of a table with storage space, a small ottoman that opens is one way to incorporate the two. Keep in mind that coffee tables with large, bulky legs would shrink the room, could be cumbersome, and take away much‐needed floor space for foot traffic.
Coffee tables discolored or painted in light colours, or whitewashed looks, light coloured woods, attach a sense of openness to a room.
So, if you require some ideas, here are 10 best coffee tables for a "small living room".
1. bonVIVO Designer Coffee Table Donatella, Modern Coffee Table – $149.90Donatella provides a contemporary style coffee table for those who like the sleek, contemporary look. It's created of solid wood that goes well with both country‐style and contemporary décor styles.
Just under the table top, is a level for storage so that you get two functions in one. The glass top is easy to hygienic and includes a sense of more floor space, with the see‐through glass.
The dimensions of the table are ‐15.7 x 43 x 21.7‐ inches. If you are attentive in this look, follow the link to read more. It sells for $149.90 and is just one of our 10 coffee tables that would suite a small living room.
2. Yaheetech Living Room Modern Glass‐Top Coffee Tables Metal Base ‐ $59.99The Yaheetech coffee table is a contemporary style coffee table, designed with tempered glass and chrome‐finished legs.
This design fits well in multiple types of living rooms, from modern and contemporary, to casual, and elegant. It's easy to set up and clean, being that its glass and stain‐proof.
For small living rooms, it is simple yet elegant, and it very understated. The measurements are: '100 x 50 x 40cm/39.37 x 19.7 x 15.75' in (L x W x H). Above is the link you could follow to order one for your favourite living room, and it would only set you back, $59.99.
3. Furinno 11179EX Simple‐Design Coffee Table, Espresso ‐ $20.26For those who love the simple look, here you go. "The Furrino 11179EX"Simple Furinno11179EXSimple‐Design Coffee Table, Espresso ‐ $20.26
For those who love the simple look, here you go. "The Furrino 11179EX"Simple Design Coffee Table gives you all the functionality you want in a coffee table, yet not overly intrusive in design or size.Design Coffee Table offers you all the 'functionality' you want in a coffee table, yet not overly intrusive in design or size.
It is a table in anyone's budget, at just $20.26, it is durable, easy to maintain, solid, and care for. Simply wipe it down with a moistened cloth and polish as required.
The colour is espresso, which goes so well with many decor designs. You won't have to worry about bulkiness and absorbing too much space with this table.
4. DHP‐Parsons Modern Coffee Table ‐ $29.32This coffee table is not only budget friendly, at just $29.32, but DHP Parsons Modern Coffee Table is the perfect product for operating in a small living room.
However the price is low, the table itself is high quality, beautifully designed with a simple look in an arm, natural finish that you could choose from two colours; rich black, or espresso. It is made of faux‐wood, which means that it is hard to scrape or discolor.
The perfect answer to families with small kids or anyone who needs super easy maintenance for their table. It's one of the top ten perfect coffee tables for small living rooms with its open leg style that exposes floor space, where it's needed.
5. Leick‐Furniture, Oval Coffee Table in Medium Oak – $126.34Have a small‐living room and require a coffee table that compliments it perfectly? Leick‐Furniture originated this oval coffee table in a standard oak wood to move with all kinds of decor styles and colours, as well as compact and functional.
It is oval in shape, to allow for more space to manoeuvre around it, and one of the best benefits is the built‐in drawer that offers you storage space for things like your TV remote, laptop, or anything else you need to tuck away.
It is a beautiful table of solid, natural Oak wood, easy to maintain, and durable.
6. Household Essentials Ash Wood Round Modular Coffee Table‐$60.64This coffee table is low, rating just 16 inches high, which is great for small living rooms. It does not take up too much height‐space and is only 31.5 inches in diameter.
It is nice‐looking, in a smooth grey, laminate finish, which means that it is easy to clean and maintain. Do not worry about chipped wood, warping, spills or stains. The legs are black metal and are in an open‐frame design to allow for more visual square footage in floor space. The table is not only easy to reach while sitting on the sofa, but it's easy to reach when sitting around it on the floor, or kneeling. Stylish and practical, it's perfect for your small room.
7. Weathered Grey Oak‐Finish Black Metal 2‐tier Modern Round Coffee Table ‐ $69.95For small placed, living rooms, storage is often an issue. You could utilize your 'coffee table' for added storage, which is what makes this particular coffee table great for small living rooms.
It's two‐tiered for added storage, and at (only 16.5 inches‐high, 32 inches‐long, and 32 inches‐deep), this 'round coffee table' would fit nicely in any small room.
It is a neutral colour, of weathered grey and made of oak. The table has a modern look to it but would go with many other types of decor.
At only $69.95, you won't be out of the budget with this table.
8. Alaterre AZMBA1120 Sonoma Rustic‐Natural Coffee Table, Brown ‐ $244.32Rustic and natural looking, grooves, knots, and the crooks offer this coffee table a unique, natural look that was create using fine workmanship to make it a beautiful addition to your favourite small living room.
The coffee table was designed with a "solid top"and "metal legs"so that it stays durable for many years to come. The table rates 42 inches in width, creating it "more narrow" than "many coffee tables" so that you have more floor space.
9. Yaheetech Modern‐2 White Drawers Coffee Table ‐ $65.99Modernistic, edgy, and clean looking, this 2‐drawer coffee table would only cost you $65.99, and it is the perfect coffee table for a small living room.
If you need a table that also doubles as added storage, well, here is one table that would do it for you. It is durable, sturdy and made of "15 mm" grade E1 particle board with hard wood‐legs. Chic and stylish, you get anything you want in a coffee table, along with being easy to clean and maintain.
10. "Sauder Soft‐Modern Cocktail/Coffee Table" in Fine Walnut Finish ‐ $69.43Elegant plus simple, the "Sauder Soft Modern/Contemporary Cocktail/Coffee table"is beautifully designed. The top is constructed of faux‐Carrara marble, making it stain resistant,heat‐resistant, and scratch‐resistant, perfect for those with kids, or those who love to entertain.
It would simply‐fit in any small living space.It's dimensioned measure: "49 5/8" X "18 X17 1/4", and would go with just about any type of room decor.
If you like the looks of this small coffee table, it would only $69.43 to purchase, which you could do at the following link.