Published at Thursday, June 27th 2019, 06:33:33 AM. Wood. By Rudell Kaufmann.
Want a place to "stow‐blankets" or more "living room" jumble? Choose an "ottoman" with built‐in storage. Want a cottage‐chic place to "prop‐up" your feet after a long day? Seersucker or nailhead cut are just what you're searching for.
1. "Blue" and "White" Seersucker‐OttomanThis seersucker‐ wrapped "ottoman‐oozes" "vintage charm" with nailhead delineating with turned "hardwood‐legs".
2. "Ernestine‐Storage" Ottoman"Hidden storage" and "tufted‐top detailing" create this ottoman a "flawless" choice for lovely‐families.
3. "Light‐Gray" Storage OttomanThis wood‐framed ottoman is the right fit for modern to conventional homes. The best lifts for easy storage of blankets, books, magazine, or everyday clutter.
4. Tufted Ottoman Coffee TableWant something you could move with ease? This stylish "ottoman‐coffee table" pairs convenient caster wheels with luxe‐looking linen upholstery.
5. "Tufted‐Storage"OttomanThis archetypal round ottoman is a space‐saving dream in little rooms or apartments.
6. " Upholstered‐Weathered" OttomanClassic country style is on display with this weathered barn‐wood ottoman. Top it with a "vintage tray" for an appended layer of charm.
7. "Faux‐Leather Storage" OttomanA padded top in brown bonded leather upholstery sits atop an espresso‐colored wooden shelf for twice the storage power.
8."Faux‐Leather Storage OttomanThis ultra‐large storage solution is a parent's dream! Add in the easy‐to‐clean faux‐leather, also you have a flawless family room addition.
9. Indigo "Blue‐Floral" Ottoman'Hardwood‐legs pair' with linen‐viscose upholstery on this archetype, floral‐inspired ottoman.
10. 'Faux‐Leather' OttomanThis Moroccan‐influenced 'ottoman‐pouf' is handmade! 'Customize firmness' by stuffing it yourself thanks to uncomplicated instructions. Your lovely kids would have a blast with this chore, and you'll discover an upcycled use for all those 'old shirts' or 'towels'!
11. "Midcentury‐Modern" Ottoman'Clean lines' or 'solid beechwood legs' create this a 'best‐choice' for "midcentury‐modern rooms".
12. Modern 'Button‐Tufted' Velvet OttomanButton‐tufting pairs with lux velvet for a dressed‐up vibe. A wooden‐frame creates it sturdy‐enough for remotes, decorative trays, with a pair of legs or two.
13. Elegant Ottoman BenchStitched faux leather covers this extra‐long, hardwearing, and archetypal piece.
14. Storage Ottoman with TraysThe hinged lid and bent wood‐trays create this a 'versatile‐ottoman' that would 'look‐great' in both contemporary and conventional living rooms.
15. Transitional Storage OttomanA great mix of 'coffee table ' or 'ottoman', this option accents 'interior ‐storage options', a simple padded‐top, or a 'transitional' serving tray.